Online Scholarship Application
Featured Scholarship & Bursaries
(30 available @ $1,000 ea)
Computer Aided Drafting; Home Support Worker/Personal Care Attendant; Physiotherapy Assistant
Academy Canada employers have indicated that there are not enough talented Computer Aided Drafting, Home Support Worker/Personal Care Attendants or Physiotherapy Assistant professionals being trained. To help encourage greater participation in this exciting occupation, we are offering up to 30 Bursaries of $1,000 to qualified applicants who begin these programs by September 2018. It is hoped that the availability of additional graduates in these areas will help satisfy the demand from local, national and international companies for well-trained workers.
- Values of each scholarship as well as the maximum number awarded is noted on the “Featured Scholarships” page (see back).
- Scholarship recipients must maintain enrollment in the Academy Canada program for which the scholarship applies. If the scholarship recipient withdraws from Academy Canada prior to graduation the scholarship becomes invalid. Scholarships will be credited to the student’s account during the last semester of the program.
- Scholarships are valid at any of Academy Canada’s campuses.
- Scholarships must be presented to the Business Office in the year that they are awarded unless special circumstances exist in which case a written request must be made to the Board of Directors.
- Recipient agrees to allow their name and image to be used in announcements by Academy Canada and our scholarship partners.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted prior to the start of class (unless otherwise noted).
Enquiries about the scholarship program can be directed to:
Manager of Admissions
25 Park Drive
Corner Brook, NL
Wall of Fame
Academy Canada’s Greenhouse Production Program Featured On NTV News “Made Right Here”
On March 13, 2023, NTV’s “Made Right Here” segment and its host, Danielle Butt, visited Academy Canada’s Harding Road Campus to learn more about our Greenhouse Production program. Our students are learning…Read More