Online Scholarship Application
Featured Scholarship & Bursaries
- Values of each scholarship as well as the maximum number awarded is noted on the “Featured Scholarships” page (see back).
- Scholarship recipients must maintain enrollment in the Academy Canada program for which the scholarship applies. If the scholarship recipient withdraws from Academy Canada prior to graduation the scholarship becomes invalid. Scholarships will be credited to the student’s account during the last semester of the program.
- Scholarships are valid at any of Academy Canada’s campuses.
- Scholarships must be presented to the Business Office in the year that they are awarded unless special circumstances exist in which case a written request must be made to the Board of Directors.
- Recipient agrees to allow their name and image to be used in announcements by Academy Canada and our scholarship partners.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted prior to the start of class (unless otherwise noted).
Enquiries about the scholarship program can be directed to:
Manager of Admissions
25 Park Drive
Corner Brook, NL
Wall of Fame
Academy Canada are please to announce that our Webmaster, Jack Barrett, will be inducted into Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame for the class of 2020-2021. Jack will become the first Special Olympian…Read More