Online Scholarship Application
Featured Scholarship & Bursaries
- Values of each scholarship as well as the maximum number awarded is noted on the “Featured Scholarships” page (see back).
- Scholarship recipients must maintain enrollment in the Academy Canada program for which the scholarship applies. If the scholarship recipient withdraws from Academy Canada prior to graduation the scholarship becomes invalid. Scholarships will be credited to the student’s account during the last semester of the program.
- Scholarships are valid at any of Academy Canada’s campuses.
- Scholarships must be presented to the Business Office in the year that they are awarded unless special circumstances exist in which case a written request must be made to the Board of Directors.
- Recipient agrees to allow their name and image to be used in announcements by Academy Canada and our scholarship partners.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted prior to the start of class (unless otherwise noted).
Enquiries about the scholarship program can be directed to:
Academy Canada Manager of Admissions
25 Park Drive Corner Brook
NL A2H 4T4
Wall of Fame
On December 5, 2018, representatives from the “Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating”, also known as CIPH, were at the Harding Road Campus for a Student Awards presentation ceremony. Founded in Montreal...Read More