In addition to textbooks, many Academy Canada programs also have tool and supply requirements. These lists are provided below for information purposes.
With the exception of Massage Therapy, students are not required to purchase or order any tools or supplies before meeting with their instructor. In fact, to ensure appropriate items are purchased, we ask all students to not buy any items on these lists prior to consulting with their program instructor.
Tool and Supply Lists
- Animal Grooming Professional
- Auto Body and Collision Technician (Pre-Employment)
- Automotive Service Technician (Pre-Employment)
- Carpenter (Pre-Employment)
- Construction Industrial Electrician (Pre-Employment)
- Cook (Pre-Employment)
- Esthetics and Spa Management with Electrolysis (Corner Brook Campus)
- Esthetics and Spa Management with Electrolysis (Kenmount Road Campus)
- Hairstylist (Entry) (Corner Brook Campus)
- Hairstylist (Entry) (Kenmount Road Campus)
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Device Reprocessing
- Nail Technician
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Personal Care Attendant
- Plumber (Pre-Employment)
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic (Pre-Employment)
- Sheet Metal Worker (Pre-Employment)
- Steamfitter Pipefitter (Pre-Employment)
- Veterinary Assistant Receptionist
- Welder (Pre-Employment)
Please note that lists are subject to change.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.