Academy Canada Student Referral Program
Do you know a prospective student that would be a great fit at Academy Canada? If so, we’d love for you to introduce us!
If you do and they end up attending we’ll thank you with a cheque for $200! It’s as easy as that.
- Tell someone about Academy Canada and let them know how great we are!
- If they plan to attend, complete the Student Referral Form and submit.
- Only the first referral received per applicant will qualify.
- Once the referred student completes their first semester call 1.800.561.8000 to request payment.
- Program open to current students, graduates, staff or the general public.
- You must use the official version of the Student Referral Form. A paper copy is available upon request.
- Cards must be completed fully and legibly.
- Maximum of one referral per card.
- The person being referred must register within 12 months of the referral being received by the college.
- Referral cards will not be accepted for students for whom a program application has already been received.
- Referred students for all programs (except Adult Basic Education) must remain enrolled and in good academic/financial standing for at least one semester to qualify. ABE students must attend a minimum of 20 weeks to qualify.
- The Director of Admissions will make the final decision on referral eligibility.
Thank you for your support and confidence in Academy Canada!
Complete the form below to refer a friend
Wall of Fame
Academy Canada are please to announce that our Webmaster, Jack Barrett, will be inducted into Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame for the class of 2020-2021. Jack will become the first Special Olympian…Read More