Academy Canada Student Referral Program
Do you know a prospective student that would be a great fit at Academy Canada? If so, we’d love for you to introduce us!
If you do and they end up attending we’ll thank you with a cheque for $200! It’s as easy as that.
- Tell someone about Academy Canada and let them know how great we are!
- If they plan to attend, complete the Student Referral Form and submit.
- Only the first referral received per applicant will qualify.
- Once the referred student completes their first semester call 1.800.561.8000 to request payment.
- Program open to current students, graduates, staff or the general public.
- You must use the official version of the Student Referral Form. A paper copy is available upon request.
- Cards must be completed fully and legibly.
- Maximum of one referral per card.
- The person being referred must register within 12 months of the referral being received by the college.
- Referral cards will not be accepted for students for whom a program application has already been received.
- Referred students for all programs (except Adult Basic Education) must remain enrolled and in good academic/financial standing for at least one semester to qualify. ABE students must attend a minimum of 20 weeks to qualify.
- The Director of Admissions will make the final decision on referral eligibility.
Thank you for your support and confidence in Academy Canada!
Complete the form below to refer a friend
Wall of Fame
Academy Canada Wins Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Association’s “Professional Service Award of Excellence”
Posted November 5, 2023 Academy Canada are pleased to announce that we won the Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Association’s (NLCA) “Professional Service Award of Excellence”. These awards were given during the NLCA’s…Read More