Find the Right Job for You!
Internal Job Postings
Posted November 30, 2023
Academy Canada is one of Atlantic Canada’s strongest and fastest growing Career Colleges. With an annual enrollment of 1,000 students, 15 locations across Newfoundland and Labrador, and 35 exciting career programs, we offer amazing opportunities for talented professionals.
Applications are now being accepted for an Adult Basic Education Teacher(s) at our Natuashish ABE Learning Centre to commence January 3, 2024. Travel to and from Natuashish, and accommodations are provided by Academy Canada.
The successful applicant must hold a Bachelor of Education degree and must have at least 6 courses in English, Math and/or Science. University transcripts must be submitted (electronic copies are acceptable).
Other qualifications include:
- Strong written and oral skills as well as outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, and meet set deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- Experience in providing differentiated instruction
- Experience teaching adult learners and teaching in a northern community would be an asset
Resumes including university transcripts, certifications, references and other credentials should be sent by email to the following:
Business Development Director
Posted November 23, 2023, Updated November 24, 2023
Academy Canada is one of Atlantic Canada’s strongest and fastest growing Career Colleges. With an annual enrollment of 1,200 students, 15 locations across Newfoundland/Labrador and 35 exciting career programs, we offer amazing opportunities for talented professionals.
Eastern Academy, a trusted partner in career education with over 30 years of experience, is committed to helping graduates achieve meaningful and rewarding employment, with dedication to excellence, industry relevance, and personalized support.
We are seeking an individual to join our team at Academy Canada and Eastern Academy as Curriculum and Program Development Coordinator. This is a one year contract with a possibility of extension. Applications are now being accepted for the role which will begin January 8, 2024.
This position has two components: curriculum and program development.
Curriculum Coordinators are primarily responsible for implementing and maintaining recognized programming that meets the needs of industry and fosters student success. This is achieved in part by facilitating partnerships with businesses, associations, industry representatives and government officials. The Curriculum Coordinator acts in an advisory role with regards to program delivery on the campus level and fosters effective communication between stakeholders to ensure that the full potential of programming is met.
Program Development Coordinator:
A critical part of the success at Academy Canada and Eastern Academy is the ability to foresee potential industry need in a timely manner, by providing state-of-the-art programming that is current and addresses skill shortage gaps. The Program Development Coordinator keeps informed of trends and demands in the labour market, explores new program ideas, determines if proposed programs are viable, works with subject matter experts on the development of the new programs and prepares and submits proposals to the Department of Education for new programs.
This position requires the employee to have a post-secondary diploma/degree with a background in education.
Application deadline is Friday, December 8, 2023.
Posted October 12, 2023
Academy Canada is hiring a Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic Instructor.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of six years combined education and work experience and have a Red Seal designation for at least two years. You have a passion for your industry and you are a dedicated professional. You pay great attention to detail and you have the ability to manage tasks while being very organized.
You have a high degree of integrity, honesty and the passion to teach others. You are able to work independently but also enjoy a cooperative team environment. As an excellent communicator with superb interpersonal skills you are looking for a rewarding opportunity.
A certificate of conduct/vulnerable sector check is required upon hire.
For more information or to apply, please click here.
Posted December 9, 2022
Creative Beginnings Child Care Centre in Corner Brook has an immediate opening for an Early Childhood Educator. A licensed centre, located on Montgomerie Street, the Centre has been offering quality child care for over 30 years. We currently offer a pre-school program.
The successful applicant must hold:
- A minimum of Level I certification
- A clear certificate of conduct
- A valid First Aid certificate
The successful applicant should also possess:
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with children, staff and parents
- A commitment to working in a team environment and also the ability to work independently
- A strong initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
Experience and a knowledge of the regulations surrounding child care services would be an asset.
Creative Beginnings offers employees a benefits package plus eligibility for the Early Learning and Child Care Supplement. Please submit a resume, cover letter and the required documentation listed above to:
Graduate Job Postings
Posted November 7, 2023
VCA Canada Animal Hospitals is currently welcoming Veterinary Assistants to join our amazing teams in Eastern Canada! This is an exceptional opportunity for an organized, motivated, and empathetic individual to join us in a very important support role for the entire hospital. General Responsibilities:
- Assist veterinary staff with various tasks and treatments.
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for our patients and pet parents.
- Create a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients.
- General housekeeping duties; cleanliness of reception area, pet holding areas, and common areas.
- Willingness to learn more regarding; veterinary services, updated medical office procedures, and assist the
- Veterinary staff with various tasks and treatments.
Schedule: Full-time, contract, and part-time opportunities - we are flexible!
Practicum Placement Opportunities too with us!
Veterinary Assistant Details
- Why Us: In addition to a supportive work environment, and care for our associates we offer:
- Practicum Placements in both primary care and specialty hospitals, Extensive CE Benefits & VTNE Support, Competitive compensation packages
- Future Planning - ask us about our employer-matched RRSP and student loan programs
- Health & Well-being Programs focused on mental health support & overall well being
- Career Progression with multiple opportunities to support professional growth
- Flexible scheduling options.
- Come experience first-hand our company-wide commitment to hands-free radiology and associate safety!
Interested? Contact Alexandra Lawrence, Corporate Recruiter at email@example.com for more information! Explore all current opportunities at https://careers.vcacanada.com and take the first step toward joining our extraordinary teams.
Do you have experience in the carpentry/maintenance field?
Here's an opportunity to provide quality craftsmanship while building social impact in our community
Stella's Circle are hiring a Carpenter/Maintenance Person for Home To Stay, our home renovations social enterprise.
Learn more at https://stellascircle.ca/learn-more/careers/
Posted July 31, 2023
Massage Experts is hiring Registered Massage Therapists and New Graduates in Newfoundland.
Full time and part time positions available.
We are an exciting, dynamic, and modern massage therapy clinic with one location in Newfoundland and growing. If having a consistent clientele and income, administrative support, paid training on modalities such as cupping, hot stone and more, a competitive wage and a fun team of therapists to work alongside sounds like the perfect place to work, then please, read on.
About Massage Experts
Ours is a fun and feel-good environment that offers:
- Guaranteed Clients
- Very Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Scheduling
- State of the Art Equipment, including Electric Tables
- Clinic Coordinator and Front Desk Staff
- Professional and Modern Clinic with all supplies provided
- Provide an educated, safe, and effective assessment and massage therapy treatment
- Discuss treatment plans and home care recommendations
- Maintain professional standards in client record keeping
- Adhere to the Provincial Associations' Ethics and Standards of Practice
- To provide a welcoming, safe, inclusive and gender-neutral environment
- To provide respect for Massage Experts staff and clients
- To provide paid professional development of Massage Experts' massage modality courses
- To provide superior marketing to attract clients to help build your practice
Is your graduation coming soon?
We welcome students who are approaching graduation to apply. Visit and take a tour of any of our clinics, so that you can get to know us. We are looking forward to meeting you. Apply Today: HR@massageexperts.ca or visit https://www.massageexperts.ca to find a clinic in Newfoundland near you.
Posted June 12, 2023
About Lifemark Health Group
We are a proudly Canadian national health care company delivering over 20 years of service excellence. We have approximately 5000+ employees in 300+ clinics and offices nationally providing rehabilitation, medical assessments, seniors wellness, sport medicine programs and more.
New graduate opportunities
Whether you are a student beginning your massage therapy program or have graduation coming up in a month, we would love to connect with you! This application is to help us keep in touch throughout your education journey so when the time is right, we can discuss how Lifemark can help you achieve your goals.
The statement "Movement to a better life" encompasses our purpose because when you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do. It’s why we’re so passionate about helping you reduce pain, increase mobility and get back to life with our full range of rehabilitation services.
We strive to live our values in everything thing we do - going the extra kilometre, doing the right thing, striving for simplicity, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun! It is what drives us to improve and to succeed.
Wall of Fame
Academy Canada Wins Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Association’s “Professional Service Award of Excellence”
Posted November 5, 2023 Academy Canada are pleased to announce that we won the Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Association’s (NLCA) “Professional Service Award of Excellence”. These awards were given during the NLCA’s…Read More