Find the Right Job for You!
Criminology Instructor – Corner Brook Campus
Posted August 9, 2019
Academy Canada, Corner Brook Campus, are now seeking applicants for their Criminology Instructor position.
The Instructor plays a vital role in Academy Canada’s programs delivery.
The position includes the following duties, but not limited to:
- Program preparation and delivery, including the development and/or maintenance of course portfolios and proper maintenance of a teacher planner.
- Completion of all preparatory work exclusive of regular student contact hours.
- Maintain student records/files as per College policy.
- Conduct and record student evaluations, both academic and practical.
- Properly maintain current student attendance records and report concerns to the Registrar.
- Monitor student progress and ensure that campus administration student concerns in a timely manner. This may include accommodating special requests for students with identified learning disabilities.
- Properly manage student grades.
- Attend scheduled staff meetings, faculty meetings, and instructor in-service training sessions (please note that these meetings may be held outside of regularly scheduled hours).
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
Criminology Instructor Requirements
- 6 years combined education and/or professional experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A desire to work in a team environment.
- Instructional experience an asset.
- This position reports to the Principal and Vice Principal.
Criminology Instructor Key Credentials
- Degree in Social Sciences focusing on Criminology and Psychology as well as a combination of 6 years training and/or experience.
- At least 2 years experience directly related to Criminology field.
Resumés and applications must clearly indicate that the above requirements have been satisfied.
Applications may be submitted to Colin Burridge, Corner Brook Campus Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed or faxed to the following:
Academy Canada Career College
2 University Drive
Corner Brook, NL
Hopedale and Labrador West ABE Learning Centres – Teachers
Posted July 17, 2019
Academy Canada is one of Atlantic Canada’s strongest and fastest growing Career Colleges. With an annual enrollment of 1,200 students, 15 locations across Newfoundland and Labrador and 35 exciting career programs, we offer amazing opportunities for talented professionals.
Applications are now being accepted for Adult Basic Education teachers to commence September 3, 2019 in the following locations in Labrador:
- Labrador West
The successful applicants must hold a Bachelor of Education degree and must have at least 6 courses in English, Math, and/or Science. University transcripts must be submitted (electronic copies are acceptable).
Other qualifications include:
- Strong written and oral skills as well as outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, and meet set deadlines.
- Experience teaching adult learners would be an asset.
Resumes including university transcripts, certifications, references and other credentials should be send via email or fax to:
Business Development Manager
Creative Beginnings Child Care Centre – Early Childhood Educator
Posted July 16, 2019
Creative Beginnings Child Care Centre in Corner Brook is seeking applications for an Early Childhood Educator. A licensed centre, located on Montgomerie Street, the Centre has been offering quality child care for children between the ages of 3-12 years old for over 25 years.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, warm, and has a positive attitude to join our team of Early Childhood Educators. This is a full time position beginning on August 26, 2019.
Applicants must hold:
- A minimum of Level I certification
- A clear certificate of conduct
- A valid First Aid certificate
The successful applicant should also possess:
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with children, staff and parents
- A commitment to working in a team environment and also the ability to work independently
- A strong initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
Experience and a knowledge of the regulations surrounding child care services would be an asset.
Creative Beginnings offers a competitive salary and benefits package plus eligibility for the Early Learning and Child Care Supplement.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and the required documentation listed above to:
Jennifer Ryles, Administrator
Graduate Job Postings
CBS Animal Hospital – Animal Groomer
Posted August 14, 2019
Puglisevich – Wednesday Walk In
Posted August 14, 2019
Puglisevich – Job Opportunities
Posted July 23, 2019
Beaver Brook Antimony – Career Opportunities
Posted January 30, 2019
Beaver Brook Antimony are expanding their operations.
To help with their expansion, they are now recruiting applicants from skilled tradespeople to administrative professionals.
For more information about their career opportunities, please view the flyer below.
ATTENTION – All female trades graduates
Please make sure you contact the Office to Advance Women Apprentices.
This office is dedicated to ensuring that employment opportunities are available for female apprentices.
Please visit their website: http://www.womenapprentices.ca/ or contact Mary Ford, Job Recruitment Coach at 757-5434, extension 238.
Government of Newfoundland and Labrador “Office of Employment Equity for Persons with Disabilities”
Attention all students.
The Office of Employment Equity for Persons with Disabilities can assist any student with a disability find summer employment.
When you have finished your program, they can also assist in finding employment.
For more information, please contact Krista Legge at 729-5881 or e-mail email@example.com.