Find the Right Job for You!
Corner Brook Campus – Medical Device Reprocessing Instructor
Posted February 3, 2020
The Instructor plays a vital role in the delivering Academy Canada’s programs properly.
“Medical Device Reprocessing” Instructor Duties
The position includes the following duties, but not limited to:
- Program preparation and delivery, including the course portfolio development and/or maintenance,s and proper teacher planner maintenance.
- Complete all preparatory work exclusive of regular student contact hours.
- Maintain student records/files according to College policy.
- Conduct and record student evaluations, both academic and practical.
- Properly maintain current student attendance records and report concerns to the Registrar.
- Monitor student progress and ensure that campus administration (namely the Principal, Student Support Coordinator and Registrar) are made aware of any student concerns in a timely manner. This may include accommodating special requests for students with identified learning disabilities.
- Properly manage student grades.
- Attend scheduled staff meetings, faculty meetings, and instructor in-service training sessions. Please note that these meetings may be held outside of regularly scheduled hours.
- Maintain a professional demeanour at all times.
“Medical Device Reprocessing Instructor” Requirements:
- Medical Device Reprocessing Technician who has graduated from a recognized college with 6 years combined education and professional experience.
- A desire to work in a team environment.
- Instructional experience an asset.
- Certification as an MDRT an asset.
- This position reports to the Principal and Vice Principal.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Resumes may be submitted to Colin Burridge, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Job Postings
Stingray – Creative Writer
Posted March 18, 2020
Stingray Newfoundland and Labrador is looking for a Creative Writer to join our team in St. John’s! We create and instruct copy for 15 radio stations under five brands!
With studios in St. John’s, Clarenville, Gander, and Corner Brook, we interact with members of our on-air and sales teams across the province every day. From festivals in the farthest reaches of Newfoundland and Labrador to commerce in the largest hubs, if it’s happening in our province, the St. John’s Creative team has the inside scoop!
We have fun, but we’re busy. Here’s what we’ll need you to do:
- Work under pressure in a noisy, fast-paced environment.
- Process and catalogue a large volume of incoming copy.
- Pay attention to small details.
- Have excellent recordkeeping and organizational skills.
- Cart and instruct radio commercials/promos/PSAs/remotes.
- Enter commercial/promo/PSA/remote data.
- Liaise with our sales team to gather client information.
- Be comfortable taking calls from listeners about advertising.
- Write commercial/promo/PSA copy.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: http://www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send us your resume at email@example.com
Submissions deadline: March 31, 2020. Only the applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
O’Keefe Wade – Legal Assistant (Temporary Full Time)
Posted March 7, 2020
O’Keefe Wade, a Paradise based boutique Law Firm, are searching for a Legal Assistant to join their team!
This is a 15-month contract with a growing firm.
They service clients in Newfoundland and Labrador with a practice focused in the areas of corporate law, tax planning, wills and estate planning, and real estate.
Legal Assistant Responsibilities
- Assisting lawyers with transaction work and closings;
- Handling client inquiries and day-to-day corporate matters independently;
- Preparing and assembling documents to assist with incorporation, amalgamations, amendments, corporate reorganizations, and share transactions;
- Creating, updating and maintaining corporate Minute Books;
- Conducting corporate searches;
- Filing corporate documentation with the Registry of Companies;
- Screening and routing phone calls, emails and written inquiries with meticulous follow-up as necessary;
- Handling miscellaneous administrative tasks, including file and document management and billing, as well as other tasks as needed.
Legal Assistant Skills/Qualifications:
- Experience working in a law firm is an asset.
- Post secondary degree or diploma in Business, Legal or other related field required.
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong communication skills when dealing with lawyers, clients and third parties.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office are required.
- The ability to prioritize tasks in a face-paced environment with short timelines will be essential.
- The individual must work well independently with demonstrated initiative and flexibility.
Our client embraces diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Puglisevich – General Labourers
Posted February 26, 2020
Logistec Stevedoring Inc. (Port of Corner Brook) – Career Opportunities
Posted February 20, 2020
Logistec Stevedoring (Port of Corner Brook) are now accepting resumes for the following positions:
- Equipment Operator
- Operations Manager
For more information or to apply, please visit the Port of Corner Brook website’s “Employment Opportunities with Logistec Stevedoring Inc. at Port of Corner Brook” page at http://www.cornerbrookport.com/employment-opportunities-with-logistec-stevedoring-inc-at-port-of-corner-brook/.
Port Sandfield Marina – Marine Technician (2 positions)
Posted February 20, 2020
Port Sandfield Marina is growing!
We are a family run business for over 60 years in beautiful
Muskoka. Our historic Marina is located on Lake Joseph, Muskoka, Ontario and we are looking for great people to join our professional team.
We are hiring 2 Marine Technicians, as full-time 6-month to a year round position.
Offering competitive compensation, Port Sandfield Marina is a great place to work.
Junior Technician must have one of the following: College Marine Technician Certificate, College Automotive Certificate, Mechanical Knowledge, or Boating Knowledge/Experience.
Must be a Canadian resident.
If out of province, can provide accommodation as well.
Please send your Resume to Nada at the Port Sandfield Marina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Western Health – Sterile Supply Technicians (Temporary, Call In)
Posted February 7, 2020
Western Health are now hiring Sterile Supply Technicians for their following locations:
These are excellent career opportunities for Medical Device Reprocessing graduates. Check them out!!!
Scotia Personnel – Hospitality, Summer Camp, Teaching, Au Pair, Childcare, Hotels, and Other Opportunities in Canada and Worldwide
Posted January 9, 2020, Updated February 3, 2020
Want exciting career opportunities across Canada or around the world, Scotia Personnel are now accepting resumes for hospitality, summer camp, teaching, au pair, childcare, hotels, and other opportunities.
Summer Tutoring English in Italy and Spain
Tutoring children in Italy and Spain, with private families. Salary, accommodations, meals provided. Variety of locations across the country. Summer short stays, also 6 months available, full time – please inquire. Must love working with children. Good references a must.
Practical Nurse/Continuing Care in the United Kingdom
Full time position with excellent salary, benefits, accommodations provided. An exciting opportunity to travel and work in the UK with seniors. Range of services/duties can include to work with seniors in their own home, companionship, personal assistance. In the homecare field, each client has different needs and abilities to be respected, with a goal to preserving independence for as long as possible. New positions opening on ongoing basis, year-round. Please contact us for further details.
Hotel-Hospitality and Culinary Jobs in Australia
Job Description: Amazing international work opportunities available in Australia. Working in beautiful 5-star hotels and resorts in Australia. Stay for 6 months or 1 year. Great salaries! Positions including: Chef, Front Desk, Bar Staff, Food & Beverage (Waitress/Waiter) and more!
Applicants must have previous industry related experience.
Hospitality/Hotel and Culinary Jobs across United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Job Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain) – wide variety of locations.
Job Description: Hotel/restaurant/resort jobs available across the UK. Work in hotel industry in 1 year terms as Food & Beverage, Waiter/ress, Bar, Kitchen, Commis Chef, Front desk, General Assistant, etc. Accommodations provided. Wide variety of locations available.
Job Requirements: Good references, prior work experience beneficial.
Deadline for Applications: New positions opening on ongoing basis
Childcare in the United States
Job Location: United States – Wide variety of cities across USA – many states available.
Job Description: Childcare / Au Pair positions. Wide variety of cities across USA including Florida, California, NY, Boston, Texas, many more. Caring for children, working with private families. Great Benefits include Salary, airfare, medical, accommodations. New positions opening on ongoing basis, year-round. Please contact us for further details.
Job Requirements: Must love working with children. Good references a must.
Children’s Summer Camps – United States, Europe and UK
Location: Wide variety of locations – United States, UK, and Europe (Finland, Switzerland, Spain)
Job Description: Children’s camps -Candidates needed for children’s camp programmes. Working with children of all backgrounds, from all over the world. Meals, accommodation provided plus Salary. Please contact us now for further details.
Job Requirements: Must enjoy working with children. Experience or interest in drama, sports, music, arts & crafts, recreational pursuits is beneficial.
Deadline for Applications: Plan for the future! Apply now for next summer season.
Tutor-Cultural Ambassador in China
Job Location: China – variety of cities
Job Description: Amazing cultural opportunity in China. International experience for your resume! Tutoring and activities with children, working with private families. Summer, also 6 months – 1 year stays. Benefits include Salary, Airfare, and accommodations. Airfare is provided, for stays of 6 months or longer! Plus medical insurance and Mandarin language course provided. Variety of locations. New positions opening on ongoing basis, year-round. Please contact for further details.
Job Requirements: Must enjoy working with children/youth. Good references a must.
Childcare for Australian Family
Job Description: Excellent opportunity to work with children, have a cultural experience, gain International experience for your resume! Caring for children and doing activities while staying with an Australian family. Please contact us for further details. Term: Arrival dates each month
Job Requirements: Must love working with children/youth. Good references a must.
For more information or to apply, pleast contact the following:
Au Pair in Europe, U. K., Australia, and New Zealand
Job Description: Au Pair and cultural exchange- Summer and longer terms available! Wide variety of locations across Europe – England, Italy, Spain, France, Holland, Germany, etc. Also Australia & New Zealand. New positions opening on ongoing basis. Summer terms, also 6 month, 1 year terms etc.
Job Requirements: Experience with children, flexible to travel, references a must.
For More Information or How To Apply
For more information or to apply for these positions, please contact the following:
Royal Newfoundland Constabulary – 2021 RNC Cadet Training Program
Posted December 17, 2019
Do you want a rewarding career to serve and protect your community?
Become a Police Officer with the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary!
The “2021 RNC Cadet Training Program” will be open for submissions on December 16, 2019. Applications will be accepted until March 31, 2020 at midnight.
For more information about how to apply, including their 9 step process to a rewarding career as an RNC Officer, please visit the RNC website’s “Join the RNC” page at https://www.rnc.gov.nl.ca/join-the-rnc/.
Momentum Home Support – Developmental Support Worker
Posted October 4, 2019
Come Home To A Career In Atlantic Canada
Posted September 9, 2019
Are you graduating soon or a recent graduate? If so, Steele Auto Group is hiring and providing incentives!
Through their “Come Home” campaign, Steele Auto Group will contribute up to $7,500 relocation assistance for those individuals relocating from outside Atlantic Canada and up to $2,500 for those relocating to Atlantic Canada!
To learn more about Steele Auto Group’s come home relocation assistance package, contact email@example.com.
For more information on the open positions, visit https://www.steeleauto.com/about-us/careers.
Puglisevich – Wednesday Walk In
Posted August 14, 2019
Beaver Brook Antimony – Career Opportunities
Posted January 30, 2019
Beaver Brook Antimony are expanding their operations.
To help with their expansion, they are now recruiting applicants from skilled tradespeople to administrative professionals.
For more information about their career opportunities, please view the flyer below.
ATTENTION – All female trades graduates
Please make sure you contact the Office to Advance Women Apprentices.
This office is dedicated to ensuring that employment opportunities are available for female apprentices.
Please visit their website: http://www.womenapprentices.ca/ or contact Mary Ford, Job Recruitment Coach at 757-5434, extension 238.
Government of Newfoundland and Labrador “Office of Employment Equity for Persons with Disabilities”
Attention all students.
The Office of Employment Equity for Persons with Disabilities can assist any student with a disability find summer employment.
When you have finished your program, they can also assist in finding employment.
For more information, please contact Krista Legge at 729-5881 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wall of Fame
On November 15, 2019, Academy Canada Webmaster, Jack Barrett, is one of five athletes to be inducted into the Nova Scotia Sport Hall of Fame “Class of 2019”. Jack joined other inductees…Read More